janes creations

janes creations

Monday 15 June 2015

here comes summer

Besties UK - Same But Different - Here Comes Summer

Hi all
Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

The image is Garden flower fairy Petals 
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here
 


The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with cream and some lovely paper from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
g24,21 and 20
e44,43 and 41
r02,02 and 00

I die cut the image and also die cut a  backing for her
I added 2 rectangles layered with matching paper
I added a die cut flower
and some flowers from a sue wilson die 
  made by me with love
I added a few pearls to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

3 comments: