janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 20 June 2015

tea time

Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight
The image I have chosen is Time for a Cuppa
you will find her here

 
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white  card 
and some lovely  paper from my stash

I coloured the image with copics
e29,25 and 21
e53,51 and50
bg15,13 and 11
bv11,00 and 000

I die cut the image oval with a border to match
I then layered 2 other pieces with matching paper
I added some beautiful die cut flowers made with love by me
with some gorgeous gems for their centres 
I added a die cut swirl and some tiny roses

I added a  sentiment layered with the same paper and card


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx
the Scrappers Delight  Facebook challenge has been extended
for 2 more weeks so plenty of time to join us 

3 comments: