janes creations

janes creations

Monday 20 July 2015

same but different - steam punk


Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look
The image is steam punk
leave a comment for the team and you could win this image
It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here


The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with green and some lovely paper from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
e55,53,51 and 50
rv95,93 and 91
bg75,72 and 70

I die cut the image and also die cut a  backing for her
I added a rectangle layered with matching paper
I added some beautiful die cut flowers and leaves
  made by me with love
I added a few pearls and a sentiment
to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is awesome in green and pink. A fabulous color combination and your coloring is GREAT! I'd love to win this image and would use it in an upcoming challenge! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane, I like the colours and the flowers
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for all your lovely comments xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Jane and love the colours you have used. Beautiful embellishments too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete