janes creations

janes creations

Monday 17 August 2015

same but different new release

Hi all and welcome to my blog

Today over at UK Besties we are having a same but different creation
why not take a look

leave a comment for the team and you could win this image

 It is a gorgeous image by Sherri and you can purchase it  here

The card is  6 x 6 and is layered with cream and some lovely paper from  my stash

she is coloured with copics
e43,42 and 41
r85,83 and81


I die cut the image and also die cut a  backing for her
I added 2 squares layered with matching paper
I added some beautiful die cut flowers and leaves
  made by me with love
I used a die cut bow and a sentiment
to finish it off


hope you like it
love Jane 
xx

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane, I like the colours and the embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jane. I have already mentioned to you how much I love these papers and your beautiful colouring is perfect with them. I do love those little flowers too.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and really love your backing papers. And of course the new digi from My Besties is soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, I love his card. Your colour choice and colouring is gorgeous and your card design just wonderful with those pretty flowers.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you ladies for your lovely comments x

    ReplyDelete