janes creations

janes creations

Friday 4 December 2015

December progressive Challenge

December progressive Challenge

Hi and welcome to my blog
Todays card is for the ArtbyMiran progressive challenge
why not join in the fun 
where you can get this lovely image 

 



The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  papers from my stash

I coloured the image with copics


bg09,07,05,02 and 00
e29,25 and 21
e53,51 and 50
I used glitter for the heart

I die cut the image and added a matching border

I die cut 2 rectangles and layered them with matching paper

I use a die cut swirl and addded some beautiful flowers
 made with love by me 
 I also used a lovely Sue Wilson bow

the sentiment was a die cut
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

3 comments:

  1. Such gorgeous layout and fabulous coloring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane, A stunning card and image which you have coloured beautifully. Love the flowers, die cuts and the papers.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete