janes creations

janes creations

Thursday 5 May 2016

bella with present

Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card for the
Conie Fong Facebook Challenge 
this month it is a progressive challenge with free Image
 use Bella Bear with gift
why not come and join us 


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with cream card 
and some lovely  paper from my new pad

 I coloured the image with copics

 e43,42 and 41
r85,83 and 81
g24,21 and 12



  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I cut some squares and placed them on the cream card
I die cut another rectangle
 and layered it with some matching paper

I added some rolled flowers

made with love by me

the sentiment printed from my computer 

Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. I love the image you have used she is very pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete