janes creations

janes creations

Friday 10 June 2016

Danica

Hi and welcome to my blog

This is my card for ArtbyMiran  Challenge Anything Goes #60
why not come and join us 
 The image I used  is called Dancia


 The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely paper from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

n9,7,5 and 3
r29,27,24 and 14

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I use 2 more rectangles layered with matching paper
I have used a lovely flourish
and added some beautiful rolled flowers  
and some tiny silver gems
 
 I used a sentiment printed from my computer


Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous I love that dress and those coulee are stunning - Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card and beautiful image. Fabulous colours.

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane this is a stunning card the image is just so pretty and I love the colours you have used. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete