janes creations

janes creations

Monday 13 June 2016

Emma and Ellie

Hi and welcome to my blog


This is my card Inspiration card as a
Design team member for Conie Fong

 The image I used  is called emma and Ellie




The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely papers from my stash

 I coloured the image with copics

 e53,51 and 50
r85,83 and 81
e29,25 and 21
b95,93 and 91

  I die cut the image and added a matching border
I die cut 2 squares
 and layered them with some matching papers
 I used a die for the edges
and added a some flowers to it
I also added some gems
Hope you like it
hugs Jane
 xx


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jane - this is absolutely gorgeous. Your colouring is fabulous - I love her wings. Your card design is super pretty too with those gorgeous paper layers and die cuts.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo beautiful. do you do coloring youtubes by chance? i've got some copic and wanting to learn to use them

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. Great image and colored perfectly with awesome papers. I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card hun love your coloring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful Jane. Gorgeous card x

    ReplyDelete