janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 18 June 2016

Fruity Babies Watermelon


 Hi and welcome to my blog

Todays card is my  card for Scrappers Delight 

The image I have chosen is Fruity Babies Watermelon
these are so cute
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with white card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

e55,53 and 51
g28,yg45 and 41
r21,12 01 and 00
bv34,31 and 20
 
I die cut the image with a border to match
I then layered another rectangle with matching paper

I added  some die cut leaves 
and some beautiful rolled flowers 
the sentiment was printed from my computer

 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane


3 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely adorable, Jane!
    check out the new post over at Inky Chicks :) You are mentioned ;)
    xx, Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jane, this is a beautiful card. I love the colours you have used and your colouring is gorgeous.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete