janes creations

janes creations

Saturday 4 February 2017

Cupid

Hi and welcome to my blog


Todays card is  for the  Scrappers Delight 
anything goes challenge
My image is Cupid


 
The card is 6 x 6 and layered with dark pink card 
and some lovely  paper from  my stash
I coloured the image with copics

e59,57,55 and 53
r85,83 and 81
 
I die cut the image square with a border to match
I then layered another square with matching paper

I added some beautiful flowers and leaves
I used a heart border
and a sentiment printed from my computer
and some tiny gems


 Hope you like it
 hugs Jane

2 comments:

  1. OMG! What a great card. Beautiful stamp, which is well colored. Beautiful lovely colors, and very well put together card. Lovely little touches. Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Brown Sugar Challenge. Hugs, Camilla (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and so unconventional idea.
    Thank you for sharing with us Crafting With An Attutude.
    Bozen DT CWAA

    ReplyDelete